- Environment & Quality
- About us
- Jobs & Careers
In order to grow profitably we constantly strive to fulfill the customers' environmental and quality requirements.
Based on our VISION to supply best-in-class sensors for the consumer electronics market in terms of
Customer focus, Quality & Reliability, Performance, Sustainability,
and Competitiveness we have defined the following strategies:
We accept that our actions must accord with the economy, the ecology, and the responsibility we take for the community at large, also with a view to future generations. For this reason, respect for people’s health and safety, the economic use of resources, and a natural and clean environment are basic principles of our business policy.
It is the task of all associates to help prevent the endangering of people and the environment, as well as to maintain strict compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to work safety and the protection of people’s health and the environment. It is a leadership task to recognize such dangers, to evaluate them, and to undertake appropriate actions.
We develop and manufacture products that are safe, environmentally friendly, and economical. Our products enhance people’s safety and reduce burdens to the environment, also during their subsequent recycling and disposal.
We design processes to ensure that people’s health and safety have priority and that effects on the environment are kept to a minimum. We are well prepared to cope with emergencies. This is also the spirit in which we cooperate with suppliers of goods and services.
We review our processes and our behavior on a regular basis, just as we measure their effects on people and on the environment. This is how we identify weak points and the potential for improvement, and ensure the effectiveness of our program for work safety and the protection of people’s health and the environment.
1. Our goal is to fully satisfy our customers’ expectations through the quality of our products and services.
2. Quality and quality improvement is every associates’ responsibility and ultimate goal - from the board of directors to apprentices.
3. Our directives, processes, systems and goals are based on requirements from international standards, customer expectations, our knowledge and experience. Knowledge of and compliance with these directives and processes is the foundation of our quality.
4. Quality means doing things right in the beginning, thus preventing failures in the end. Continuous improvement of the quality of processes lowers costs and increases productivity.
5. Avoiding failures is more important than eliminating defects. We systematically apply methods and tools for preventive quality assurance, learn from mistakes and eliminate their root causes without delay.
6. Our suppliers contribute substantially to the quality of our products and services. Therefore our suppliers must live up to the same high quality standards we have adopted.