1. How can I register for embedded world 2021 DIGITAL?
Please register here and redeem the voucher ew21457061 to get your free ticket.
2. How can I find Bosch Sensortec on the embedded world platform?
Click on “Exhibitors” in the navigation bar of the embedded world platform, search for “Bosch” and visit our company profile. Here you will find all relevant information.
3. When does the live program of the digital traid fair take place?
Mo. - Thurs.: daily 9:45 am - 6:15 pm (CET)
Fr.: 9:45 am - 4:30 pm (CET)
4. What is the “onboarding“ process?
The onboarding process enables you to set up your personal user profile. All registered users will receive the invitation link to the onboarding by e-mail at least 7 days before the event. You will then be able to familiarize yourself with the virtual platform in advance and put together your personal schedule of topics. You will also have the opportunity to list interests and criteria in your profile to speed up the process of finding suitable contacts on the platform later on.
5. What technical conditions do I need to meet for the best possible participation at the event?
If possible, use the latest version of Google Chrome as your browser, or alternatively the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. If you use Internet Explorer, you will have to expect significant display limitations.
6. Will the platform remain online after the event is over?
The platform will be accessible and available to all users until June 30, 2021. During this time, you will still be able to view exhibitor and participant profiles and contact users via the chat tool.
7. Didn‘t find what you were looking for?
8. How can I register for the Rutronik Tech-Talk on March 2, 2021?
You can register here for free to attend the Rutronik Tech-Talk 'Self-learning AI Sensor BHI260AP for Fitness Tracking'. The event will take place via Webex.
9. How can I join the presentations at embedded world on March 1, 4 & 5, 2021?
Please visit our company profile on the embedded world 2021 DIGITAL platform and take a look at the agenda. Here you can click on 'participate' to join our sessions.