ON Semiconductor Hosts ‘Innovations in Smart Homes and Buildings’ Technology Seminars
Global seminar series provides key insights into the technologies revolutionizing the consumer and industrial Internet of Things (IoT) markets
PHOENIX, Ariz. – July 17, 2019 – ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON), driving energy efficient innovations, is pleased to announce a new series of Technical Seminars for engineers and product designers of all skill levels. The seminars will be hosted in key locations worldwide and feature leading experts sharing their knowledge through technically rich and practical presentations and hands-on demonstrations.
The first seminar series, ‘Innovations in Smart Homes and Buildings’ will focus on the technologies transforming and digitizing consumer and industrial markets within the Internet of Things (IoT) . Exploring the main challenges facing manufacturers in this growing area, the seminars will explore how to enhance access control, surveillance and interaction, reduce energy consumption, and improve comfort. Key solutions from ON Semiconductor and partners, including sensing (vision, audio, and environmental), computing, connectivity , actuation , and extending from node-to-cloud will also be reviewed.
Sponsored by Bosch Sensortec, the leading provider of CE MEMS sensing solutions, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG, a global supplier of switches, sensors and controls; the full list of dates and locations for the series includes:
- Shanghai, China (September 17th)
- Shenzhen, China (September 19th)
- Beijing, China (October 22nd)
- Taipei, Taiwan (October 24th)
- Austin, Texas (October 22nd)
- Boston, Massachusetts (October 24th)
- Seattle, Washington (November 5th)
- San Jose, California (November 7th)
- Milton Keynes, U.K. (November 5th)
- Munich, Germany (November 7th)
- Milan, Italy (November 8th)