Bosch Sensortec Vision and Strategy
In order to grow profitably, we constantly strive to meet the customers' demanding environmental and quality requirements. Based on our VISION to supply the best-in-class sensors to the consumer electronics market in terms of customer focus, quality & reliability, performance, sustainability, and competitiveness, we have defined the following strategies:
- In order to offer the best products in terms of quality and reliability, we strictly follow the zero failure principle from start to finish
- We work closely with our customers to achieve the best performance in service, quality, delivery and technology
- We integrate efficient material usage into our new product designs
- We assure compliance with the latest international directives on substance management
- We continuously reduce the power consumption of our products
- Continuous training within our organization is key for providing an excellent service and rapid feedback to our customers
- We continuously identify key aspects of our products and business processes in order to improve product and process quality and to ensure sustainability
Our strategy is based on Robert Bosch principles of:
Sony Green Partner
Green Partner ID: FC009114
Factory Site (incl. Test Center): Robert Bosch GmbH - Reutlingen
Expiration Date: 2017/11/30
Green Partner ID: FC013700
Test Center: Bosch Automotive Products(Suzhou) Co. Ltd.
Expiration Date: 2017/11/30"
ISO 9001 and 14001
ISO9001 + ISO14001 Certificate of Quality and Environmental Management System
Valid until 2018/08/17
Bosch-Norm N 2580-1 regulates prohibited substances and those rated declarable in materials and it is part of the requirements for materials. It helps implementing statutory requirements and requirements on the part of Bosch-customers.