Bosch Sensortec FusionLib is a complete 9-axis fusion solution which combines the measurements from 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor and a 3-axis accelerometer, to provide a robust absolute orientation vector.
FusionLib provides orientation information in form of quaternion or Euler angles. The algorithm fuses the sensor raw data from 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor and 3-axis gyroscope in an intelligent way to improve each sensors output. This includes algorithms for offset calibration of each sensor, monitoring of the calibration status and kalman filter fusion to provide distortion-free and refined orientation vectors.
Since Bosch Sensortec 9-axis fusion software is developed together with the sensor hardware, optimized performance in terms of dynamics and immunity to distortion effects is achieved. Direct access to the Bosch sensor hardware allows the user to set use-case specific operation modes regarding data rates and noise thresholds. The solution provides a ready-to-use advanced 9-axis sensor fusion system which reduces the complexity for customers and helps in rapid development of advanced sensor applications.
- Advanced 9-axis sensor fusion algorithms
- Fast in-use background calibration of all sensors and calibration monitor
- Enhanced magnetic distortion detection and suppression
- Real-time motion tracking due to built-in group delay compensation
- Gyroscope drift cancellation
- Supports 6-axis based applications (IMU)
- Supports various power modes for switching on/off sensors and algorithm modules
- User experience in Mobile Platforms
- Enhanced intuitive high speed gaming
- Augmented reality and location based services
- Motion-based user interfaces
- Pointing devices, Remote controls
- Toys, remote controlled flying toys
- Robot navigation and position
Bosch Sensortec Software